Flower's from Holland for the three greatest mothers
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY from Belize. This is the first mother's day we have missed for a long time. I guess someone in Belize will cook for Nori. Unfortunately we will not be there to wish three of the world's greatest moms a happy day.
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY from Belize. This is the first mother's day we have missed for a long time. I guess someone in Belize will cook for Nori. Unfortunately we will not be there to wish three of the world's greatest moms a happy day.
I want each of you, Cami, Alyson and Brit to know how much I love you and respect your efforts to be good mothers. You all do a wonderful job and I know you truly love the kids. You have the world's most difficult task and the most important assignment from our Heavenly Father. I am very proud of each of you and want to thank you for being good mothers.
I know Nori feels the same way. you are great!!! Now I hope your husbands treat you right for the day and cook some exotic meal. Perhaps apple stuffed pork chops. smile
3 comments:
Thank you, Fred! I hope you and Nori are having a fun trip.
Nori, we love you and are so grateful for the awesome family you have raised and life you have created. You ought to be proud!
Yes, Thank you Fred! It does sound like you are having a great time in Belize! I loved that trip it was truly one of my favorites!
Nori, we all love you so much and hope you have a great Mothers Day in Belize! That is much better than stuffed pork chops! Anyway thank you for being a great mom and grandma we all love you!
Thanks Dad. I love you!
Happy Mother's Day Mom. You'll have to have Dad make you a gourmet meal when you get home. You'd never want to miss out on that! I love you!
Post a Comment