Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Participants...

Okay so far I have the following people who plan to participate....
1. Adam 2. Cami 3. Jason 4. Shelby 5. Hannah 6. Brittany 7. Ethan 8. Grandma
9. Grandpa 10. Connor 11. Preston 12. Alyson 13. Dan 14. Derek

Connor, Shelby would like to personally challenge you to this! Are you up for it?

We will have an adult group and a cousin group.
Please list the amount of money you are willing to give...
Adam: $100.00
Alyson: $100.00
Cami: $100.00
Jason: $50.00 (wimp!)
Derek: $50.00
Britt: $50.00
Grandpa: $100.00
Grandma: $100.00
Dan: $50.00

Connor: $25.00
Preston: $25.00
Shelby: $25.00
Hannah: $25.00
Ethan: $25.00

There seems to be some confusion regarding the rules of the challenge! The winner is the person with the highest number of points at the end of the challenge. Every Monday I will post a chart on the blog where you can record your points for the week. Weight loss is merely a positive side effect of the challenge and has nothing to do with the winner!

3 comments:

Nori said...

$100 each for grandma and grandpa

Alyson said...

Preston is in also and he and Connor will both go $25.00. I guess I am in also and Adam & I will both go $100.00! Good luck to all of you! I am sure you are not worried about me anyway you all know I have such a sweet tooth!

Britt said...

Put Ethan down for $25. When he saw this post he almost started crying because he thought it meant that he didn't get any money if he won!