
And these were just the tires I used to win the bet... Joe bet me that my truck wouldn't make it up camping for Memorial Day weekend, it did! He now owes me the remainder of the year's worth of toilet paper. Probably the best bet I've ever been involved with! Anyway, now I have some brand new 37" KM2 tires on new 17" black wheels! Mom and Britt, If you want to go for a ride we'll have to find a stepping stool!! :)




7 comments:
Can't wait for my ride around Fossil Creek Park!
Oh yeah, get the stool ready.
sweet Dan!
That is really tough! More like I'll need a ladder!
p.s. FYI don't use the word "stool" around Derek-- he'll go crazy.
I am just glad to see a post from you. It is good to have you aboard! Can I get a ride, too?
Yeah Cam. Your just a bit taller... But u might need the "stool" anyway:)
There is some really nice work in this vehicle. I am very impressed with the whole thing. It is obviously a real off roader.
Dan, way to go and welcome to the blog. You waited too long to join. dad
Post a Comment