I know that everyone saw the before photo's of Alec's face. Here are the after photo's. It looks a lot better now, thank goodness. An investigation on the animal will be done to decide the fate of the dog. We spoke with the owner tonight and she claimed that they had already decided to get rid of the dog. That remains to be seen. All I know is that, although Alec has been known to terrorize dogs in the past, he did nothing to deserve this. He bent down to greet the dog and the dog attacked. The dog is 13 months old. I'll keep you informed. Please tell the kids that the stuff high on Alec's face is only iodine. That bothered my kids more than anything.
4 comments:
This is so sad. It reminds me of a little girl that slipped and fell on a tool box many years ago. That upset her mother so bad I never thought she would get over it. That little girl is a beautiful mother of a boy that just got a dog bite. Her scar is not even noticeable. It still is hard to have the damage.
I should the pictures to Maggie and she is ready to take on that dog. She said that all the dog had to do was go away if it did not like to play with Alec.
I feel so bad for him I could just cry! I can't believe that a dog would do that completely unprovoked. Just goes to show you can never completely trust any animal.
Give him loves and kisses from Grandma.
Don't make me cry!
OUCH! I would have a really hard time not getting really mad at this whole thing. I know it's not the lady's fault, but there is a chance that could scar for the rest of his life. That's just not right. I hope you got all of her insurance information so you can file a claim against her insurance for everything!
Post a Comment