Sorry about that last comment, spelled some words wrong.Are the stitches even still there? It looks great! It makes a huge difference to have the swelling down too. Does he seem to be able to use his mouth right?
Yes the stitches are there, they are tiny. he is still very cautious using his mouth, but its getting better.
Poor kiddo! I'm glad you're healing quickly. See, this is why kids are afraid of dogs!!! (my kids) I don't blame them!
sweet!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Sorry about that last comment, spelled some words wrong.
Are the stitches even still there? It looks great! It makes a huge difference to have the swelling down too. Does he seem to be able to use his mouth right?
Yes the stitches are there, they are tiny. he is still very cautious using his mouth, but its getting better.
Poor kiddo! I'm glad you're healing quickly. See, this is why kids are afraid of dogs!!! (my kids) I don't blame them!
sweet!
Post a Comment