Thursday, November 12, 2009

Halloween 2009

The cutest little witch ever, if I do say so myself. I think her pink-eye added to the look. (By the way, I have to give Dr. Daddy credit-- the pink eye did resolve on its own without antibiotics in less than a week. AND thus we didn't contribute to the ever-growing problem of over-prescribing of antibiotics which leads to the evolution antibiotic-resistant strains of bacteria, aka "super-bugs". Maybe that's what I should make Derek dress up as for Halloween next year.)

Leonardo (Luke's buddy and Dan's neighbor aka Weston) & Raphael aka Luke

Creepy! Notice Reid's eyes are actually closed all the way (see his eyelashes) but the eye make-up thickened up in the crease of his eye-lid


Ethan as Mario, Preston as Luigi, Adin as The Flash (right?), Reid as a Mummy, Mia as Alice, Jane as a witch, Luke as Raphael



These two are quite a pair. Now that we've trick-or-treated together two years in a row, the kids think it's a tradition, and Ethan is pretty confident that we'll be flying back from Washington next year to maintain the tradition. :(

2 comments:

Adam Weaver said...

Mario and Luigi look great! My kids are CONVINCED that you will come back for such a big holiday like Halloween!

Cami said...

Everyone looked great. Wish we could join you!