Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The Living Christ

I haven't taken the time to clearly explain to everyone our family's goal for Christmas this year. You may have read a recent Ensign article about a family who memorized "The Living Christ", which is what inspired us. I did this a few years ago when I served in YW (it's a Personal Progress goal) and decided to give it a try with Derek and the kids. The kids actually are doing better than their Dad :) So far they have the first 3 paragraphs down.

I have sent all of you copies of the "flashcards" I made with photos that might help as visual aids for learning it. We'd love to have you join us if you're up for the challenge.


2 comments:

Cami said...

Its taken 3 weeks, but we finally got the first page done (of the flash cards, of course!) Big words are hard for my "small-minded" bunch!

Cami said...

I can say that bc its me too!