Saturday, November 13, 2010

Our Adin!


So Alyson and me are in Clearwater Beach, Florida (yes, for another triathlon) when we get an e-mail from Adin's teacher. Adin lost his temper with a girl because "she used a cuss word." We called to talk to Adin and let him know that, even though we agree that it was inappropriate that this girl cuss, it was not Adin's responsibility to take care of things. And, because of how he handled the situation, he would face some minor punishment. When Alyson told him this he got upset and just hung up the phone. I called him back and said that now he would be in more trouble. As I started telling him this, I hear some weird "static-like" sounds. I say, "What is that noise Adin?" He responds, "I have no idea, but I can't hear you very well. pshh, pshhhh, sshaa, sshhh, pshh." I said, "Adin! What is that noise?" He says, "Pshh, shhhh, pshhh, shhee, you're breaking up Dad. I can't hear you very well anymore Dad. Pshhh, sshhh, sshhhh, pshh. The phone's breaking up Dad, pshh, sshhhhh, ppsshhhhhhhhhh." I finally just start laughing my head off and say, "Nice try MR. Adin! Don't you worry, we'll talk when we get home where we won't have to worry about this terrible connection!" He sure can make us laugh!

2 comments:

Nori said...

That kid is a crack up! And well, at least you found a happy picture to commemorate the occasion!

Cami said...

Love that Boy!!!! Yes we do!