Thanks for posting this, Adam. We were looking at photos yesterday. I really miss him today. I'm glad to call Tyson (and Tim) my brothers. Hope he is celebrating his life today, too. He had great and loving parents to guide him through it.
Thanks for posting. I love this picture. I remember how he'd giggle whenever I sat on his lap like that. I just hope his life now is a lot more fun than it was here. I love him and miss him so much! (Even if he was hard to live with)
2 comments:
Thanks for posting this, Adam. We were looking at photos yesterday. I really miss him today. I'm glad to call Tyson (and Tim) my brothers. Hope he is celebrating his life today, too. He had great and loving parents to guide him through it.
Thanks for posting. I love this picture. I remember how he'd giggle whenever I sat on his lap like that. I just hope his life now is a lot more fun than it was here. I love him and miss him so much! (Even if he was hard to live with)
Post a Comment