Friday, March 30, 2007

Cayman Day 6









Everyday here has been windy, but today seemed especially so. Dad and me went diving again today for the last time on this trip. The dives were very good. We did a deep wall dive and then another through some underwater caverns. We saw grooper, lobster, crab, a large green moray eel, and a lot of carribean fish. We then went back to our pad and found a house full of beached out kids, grandma, and Alyson. The wind was keeping us from wanting to be outside of our place so we decided to pack up our gear and headed to the west end of the island away from the wind. We were dead on. The wind wasn't even a factor. Alyson and me snuck a few ocean-side kisses (just for Britt). I went with Adin, Connor, Preston, and Grandpa to do some more snorkeling. Adin has gotten really good at it and Preston has now followed his older brother in diving down to the bottom to get really up close and personal with the fish! Adin is the cutest. Everytime he sees a fish (a lot) he has to pull his head up and tell me how cool that fish is. I told him to just signal me with the thumbs up sign and found that he was putting the thumb up all of the time! After a lot of snorkeling, we buried Connor in the sand. This time he couldn't get out, so we had to help him. We then loaded up our sun-drenched and sand covered bodies into the car and went to dinner. Now we're back at the place and tired once again. We have one more full day of fun left! I'm dredding going back to work.

2 comments:

Britt said...

It's DEREK who likes to see the kissing shots!

Britt said...

Ethan says:
"I like that place and I so want to go there! Please, will I ever go there?!"