FYI, Alec is getting tubes put into his ears in the morning. I saw the Doctor on Monday and he still had some fluid. I told her that I did not want to worry about that factor anymore and could she please do the tubes. She did not even hesitate and scheduled him as soon as possible. Since most of you are out of reach, I just thought I'd let you know. Love you all.
3 comments:
since we're logged on to Adam's site we're all logging as Adam.
We will say a lot of prayers for Alec. I know he'll be fine and hopefully this will cure his speech delays as well.
I love all of you! Grandmanori
Adin had tubes placed in his ears and did very well. We know that Alec will also.
Cami-- give us a call tomorrow, if you have time, and let us know how the procedure went. We love you and are praying for you!
Post a Comment