We had a great weekend. We went up to Ft. Collins on Friday night where Mom made a great "carb loaded" meal. Saturday morning I did a triathlon and took 2nd (I would have taken 1st if my good friend wouldn't have been there). We went to lunch in Ft. Collins and then headed home and got some yard work done. Sunday was beautiful so we went for a bike ride after church. Monday, I ran the Bolder Boulder and then ran back to the start and ran it again with Alyson and Connor. Then, Mom and Dad joined us back in Parker for some major yard work. We got a ton done and the yard looks a lot better! Then, Mom made a great dinner. We had BBQ ribs, hamburgers, and hot dogs with Mom's great potato salad. But, the best was Mom's Rasberry Rhubarb pie with ice cream. It was an active, but fun weekend. Tuesday night we celebrated Adin's Birthday breifly (with a promise that he would have an even better party later) and then Alyson and I took Mom and Dad and two other dentist's and their wives to my new office location, McCormick's (great seafood) and finally to see "Wicked." Mom and Dad got to ride in the limo from Ft. Collins and back while we only got to ride from my office to dinner and to the play and back to our car afterwards. It was a great night! We wish that all of you could have been there.
Thursday, May 31, 2007
Great Memorial Day Weekend!
We had a great weekend. We went up to Ft. Collins on Friday night where Mom made a great "carb loaded" meal. Saturday morning I did a triathlon and took 2nd (I would have taken 1st if my good friend wouldn't have been there). We went to lunch in Ft. Collins and then headed home and got some yard work done. Sunday was beautiful so we went for a bike ride after church. Monday, I ran the Bolder Boulder and then ran back to the start and ran it again with Alyson and Connor. Then, Mom and Dad joined us back in Parker for some major yard work. We got a ton done and the yard looks a lot better! Then, Mom made a great dinner. We had BBQ ribs, hamburgers, and hot dogs with Mom's great potato salad. But, the best was Mom's Rasberry Rhubarb pie with ice cream. It was an active, but fun weekend. Tuesday night we celebrated Adin's Birthday breifly (with a promise that he would have an even better party later) and then Alyson and I took Mom and Dad and two other dentist's and their wives to my new office location, McCormick's (great seafood) and finally to see "Wicked." Mom and Dad got to ride in the limo from Ft. Collins and back while we only got to ride from my office to dinner and to the play and back to our car afterwards. It was a great night! We wish that all of you could have been there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We all had a great time all weekend. Even got some work done, as you can see!
Sounds like with the exception of the race, that mom did all the work...Food, yard work, more food. Just kidding...I'm only jealous that I couldn't be there with you...od man out!
Post a Comment