I came home to a great surprise...Hannah made the honor roll for the third quarter. Hannah is our first child to make the honor roll...way to go Miss Hannah, we love you!
wow, as I re-read this blog it sounds like such a slap in the face to Shelby...oops I guess I got caught up in the excitemnet for Hannah...did not mean any dis-respect or love lost for Shelby!
4 comments:
Awesome job Hannah! Keep it up!
wow, as I re-read this blog it sounds like such a slap in the face to Shelby...oops I guess I got caught up in the excitemnet for Hannah...did not mean any dis-respect or love lost for Shelby!
Hannah, I knew that report card was good enough for the honor roll. Congratulations! I am so proud of you! And I love you!
Way to go Hannah!!! What a smart girl!!! (Ethan said "Cool!!!!)
Post a Comment