Britt, We hope you have a great birthday, and you get to do something fun and relaxing! Happy, Happy Birthday to you! We LOVE You! You are great and we are so gratful to have you in our family!
You are faster than me...I was logging in to say the same thing!!! We love you, "Bit-Bing"!!! I (we) hope you have a great day! Cannot wait to see you this week end! Happy Birthday, to you!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Britt!
You are faster than me...I was logging in to say the same thing!!! We love you, "Bit-Bing"!!!
I (we) hope you have a great day!
Cannot wait to see you this week end! Happy Birthday, to you!
Thanks, you guys! I had a nice day to myself to go to a school volunteer meeting and then shopping and a nap! Thanks Grandma Nori!
Ditto Ditto
We love you, hope your birthday was great!
Post a Comment