Thursday, September 20, 2007

Surprise guest speaker at Fort Collins Stake Conf.


Insider information just revealed that there was a famous inpromptu speaker at the recent Fort Collins Stake conference. She is much respected for her testimony and commitment to the Gospel. Unfortunately her humility prevented her from sharing this experience with the outside world. On accident the event was leaked by a near stranger the world should now be notified that our own Brittany is the much hearalded individual of renown. YEAH!!!!

2 comments:

Britt said...

Thanks, Fred. :) That's what I get for arriving early to Stake Conference for once. Are padded seats really worth it? :) When Pres. Goodell leaned over into our aisle to say something to me, I thought he was just going to mention having seen us in the temple Friday night-- I didn't think he even knew my name!
Anyway, my testimony went well, although my kids were puzzled as to why I was crying.
So who's your source, Fred?

Adam Weaver said...

Good job Britt! That's why we come in late to ALL our meetings!