I was just wondering if any one is interested in drawing names for cousins to exchange gifts this Christmas? I have been re-evaluating Christmas at the Richards' home and we spend way too much time shopping and not enough time celebrating Christ. Although we love buying a gift for each one of our wonderful cousins, I thought this might relieve some pressure during those hectic holiday months. Let me know if you are game!!!
Thanks!
6 comments:
Let's do it! Although I already have most of the cousin gifts purchased and wrapped, so can we "rig" the drawing so that I don't have to return all of them?
If it is okay with Alyson then you just go ahead and do the drawing that way no none needs to know anything.
Sounds Great! Go ahead and do the drawing and just let me know!
To relieve the pressure I am willing to take my name off the list. Love dad
I'll send you and Alyson an email. Thanks!
Post a Comment