Sunday, October 21, 2007

Lukey's Best Friend

Having Maggie here this week has been great for Luke: not only does he have a new buddy, but he thinks he is part canine now, too. At dinner the other night he got down from the table with the chicken drumstick in his mouth. (Maggie tried to steal it from him right after I took this picture.)
Relaxing with Maggie

Luke insisted that I dress him up in his wolf's Build-A-Bear costume so he could be a wolf too. I tried to convince him that it was too small, but he wouldn't give up until I attempted to squeeze him into it. It only lasted for as long as this photo, and then he realized how uncomfortable he was.

Jack-Jack and Maggie

1 comment:

Cami said...

I am still laughing at the build a bear picture. What a great shot. What a cute kid. Love you Luke-ee-o-e-o!