(yes, I got the dresses done, grandma...yeah me!)

We had a crazy day today between Easter baskets (the important stuff), church, and going to Grandma's house and we were unable to call and wish you all a Happy Easter...so
Happy Easter!
We love you...from the folks in the west.
Oh, and as you can see...we took pictures this Easter...so the calendar page will be much better next year. (Priorities!)

5 comments:
WOW!!!! what a great looking family. Wish we could have seen you in person. I am not sure, but I think the official Easter greeting is not Happy Easter, but Joyous and prosperous Easter. dad
Opps..........misspelled a half a dozen words on the deleted one. Here's what I really wanted to say:
The dresses turned out darling as usual. You all look so good! I see that Alec is really into the whole fashion show/photo shoot thing!
Happy day after Easter to all of you!
The dresses are so cute! Now that I'm having a girl, maybe I'll take up sewing again. The last article of clothing I made was either a pair of jeans for Ethan (they turned out cute, but buying them is much easier) or a pair of scrubs for Derek (which didn't fit him), so frilly dresses might be more fun. Of course since we just inherited Mia's wardrobe from her first two years of life, I have no reason to have to sew anything. :)
Looking good!
Post a Comment