Friday, March 14, 2008

Most important Day of the year



Hopefully you all recognize this as a very important day in our family. Just think only 39 years ago this morning Mom and I were sealed in the Salt Lake Temple. Seemed like such a simple thing that day, even though I was scared to death. You know major responsibility and all, nevertheless, we went through with it and it has been an amazing 39 years. who could know all that we would experience or the blessings we would receive. The best of all is a great family. Thank you all for being such great people. We love you all and you make every day worth it. Love dad, oh yeah, Mom is really the best of the whole deal and you are really all just tied for second place.

3 comments:

Adam Weaver said...

Congratulations! I'm impressed that you're still together. I remember Dad saying he was getting a divorce many times and yet you're still together. Good deal!

Britt said...

We love you two! You make a great couple and have set a good example for all of us!

Cami said...

Our computer is back up and running!
I hope you enjoyed your day! Congratualations! Great Pics!