
I know we haven't told any of you this, but we've been a little nervous about Mia lately. She's been going to the potty about a million times a day lately and drinking a lot of water. We were worried that she has diabetes. So, today Alyson took her into the doctor and found out that we had nothing to worry about. Good news is always great. It's nice to have little blessings.
4 comments:
Oh I'm so glad! That would be another nightmare for all of us! What is the reason she's going so much? Maybe she's like Aunt Trudy
.........she just likes to check out bathrooms :-) Where ever Trudy went when she was little the first thing she wanted to do was go to the bathroom!?!??????crazy
I'm glad Mia is healthy. Especially since her mom is so nuts about candy... that would have been torture! :)
Mia's just proving that she is a girl, through and through! What can we say-- we have smaller bladders than boys!
MY OH MY...you would not want that. How often was she drinking? Jason was literally like a ravenged wolf looking for meat. I'd find him drinking straight from the tap or from a jug of sprite...wich normally he won't touch the stuff. It was wierd thirsty! Anytime my kids ask for two drinks in a day, I get nervous.
Post a Comment