Thursday, August 28, 2008

Sleeping with old men


Mom took this shot several weeks ago when Luke spent the night.  Because of the size of the old man, you can not see that he is on the very edge of the bed.  I did not know she had snapped the photo.  That is what is called a snug fit.

4 comments:

Britt said...

I would have never thought of getting in bed with my grandparents as a kid. These boys are pretty lucky!

Cami said...

I would have never wanted to get into bed with my grandparents (wink wink). Britt is right, though, these kids...all of them really do love you, both. Thanks for sleeping on the edge, Grandpa!

Nori said...

Britt, you probably would have when you were as little as Luke, and I know for a fact that Cami did! :-)

fred said...

I am a little disconcerted about the "I wouldn't or wanted" statements. What is the real underlying issue here? gpaf.