I cannot even believe it. He would have been 34. It tears my heart to think of all he could have been or would be doing. I am also glad he is in a better place, but I miss him immensly.
We all miss Tyson. I've thought a lot about him today. I can't believe that he would have been 34. Unbelievable. I'm sure him and Tim are having some fun together today.
Wow 34. That just does not seem possible, does it!? i guess i never really think much about everybody's age because it just makes me feel old. Tyson has been on my mind all day. I just wish I could see him the way he is today. I wish i had a glimps. Happy Birthday, little brother.
I also wish I could see him the way he is now. It is hard to think of either of the boys as adults. I only wish I had the insight to know them as they really are.
It was a warm, beautiful day the day he was born 34 years ago, just like today. I will never forget my mother holding him that day, looking into his eyes and saying, "I don't know what it is, but there's something special about this baby." If we only knew........
3 comments:
We all miss Tyson. I've thought a lot about him today. I can't believe that he would have been 34. Unbelievable. I'm sure him and Tim are having some fun together today.
Wow 34. That just does not seem possible, does it!? i guess i never really think much about everybody's age because it just makes me feel old. Tyson has been on my mind all day. I just wish I could see him the way he is today. I wish i had a glimps. Happy Birthday, little brother.
I also wish I could see him the way he is now. It is hard to think of either of the boys as adults. I only wish I had the insight to know them as they really are.
It was a warm, beautiful day the day he was born 34 years ago, just like today. I will never forget my mother holding him that day, looking into his eyes and saying, "I don't know what it is, but there's something special about this baby." If we only knew........
Post a Comment