Preston was very aggressive, but just didn't have the moves needed to beat most of his opponents. His one win was AWESOME though!
This is Connor with a very familiar Weaver pose, for some Weaver's (Derek, this means you win!)
This is the ferocious Adin in action. He is wrestling a girl by the way and no he didn't beat her. Although Adin only won one match, he barely lost the other two (both by 1 point).So, I spent my Saturday at a wrestling match! Sounds like old times! Connor, Preston, and Adin all started their wrestling career's today. It was actually a lot of fun. The nice thing is that they don't know enough to have it matter. I think it's probably better that way. So, how did we fare? Connor was 1-2 for the day, Preston was 1-4, and Adin was 1-2. The funny thing about it, even with our very poor record, the kids absolutely loved it! Adin was by far the most entertaining. I knew I was in trouble when, after he won, he started pointing to the crowd saying, "Oh yeah, oh yeah!" NO LIE! I wasn't sure how my reaction would be going back into my wrestling past, but I really did enjoy it and better yet, so did the kids.
2 comments:
I can just see Adin! That's too funny!
You'll know it's gone too far when they boys start wearing seat suits and spitting into water bottles all day long... eeew, I can still picture Derek doing that at Boltz. Until then, keep having fun!
After all the torture you went through when you were wresting, It's great that you want to go through all that with 3 boys! Let me know which is worse, being the wrestler or being the parent. It's really hard watching your kids get the snot kicked out of them! But their disappointment when they loose is the worst part!
Post a Comment