Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Up date photo...(no milk!)




Alec has some infection in his wound, but it seems to be draining well. We saw the plastic surgeon on Monday and will see her again on Friday. She said that we've been taking good care of it. There is still a little scab on the place where it is draining...below is a picture of the dog who bit him. It was the only one I could find and I stole it from the owners face book profile.


Stupid Dog! They will be putting the dog down as soon as the 10 day quaretine is over. the family no longer wants the dog...GOOD!

3 comments:

Britt said...

Looking great! Is the muscle working well or will he have to have therapy?
Why do they have to wait for the 10 day quarantine? I'm glad they're putting that mutt down!

Cami said...

So far the muscle seems to be responding well. They wait for ten days to verify that the dog is not rabid.

Adam Weaver said...

We're all glad that it's doing so much better!