Spending the day on the ski slopes should be a good way to celebrate your birthday but, knowing you the way I do I would think a day in the SPA would be preferable.
Thank You all for the birthday greetings and phone calls I love you all very much and skiing was actually a blast! it is always fun to see your kids doing so well and being together as a family. I got new ski equipment and an Ipod Nano for when I am running miles and miles and my brain starts to go mushy! Spa sounds really nich though!
2 comments:
Yes, Aly, happy birthday, we love you!
Thank You all for the birthday greetings and phone calls I love you all very much and skiing was actually a blast! it is always fun to see your kids doing so well and being together as a family. I got new ski equipment and an Ipod Nano for when I am running miles and miles and my brain starts to go mushy! Spa sounds really nich though!
Post a Comment