Sunday, February 11, 2007

Our Winter



Our snow is finally starting to melt! We've actually had a week of melting. Adin was so anxious to get out that he went for a bike ride even with all the snow! The other picture is of Mia sleeping in bed with his brother. She had a meltdown tonight and wouldn't sleep in her bed, but was very ready to sleep with Adin. I don't think there is much sleeping happening.

2 comments:

Cami said...

Great picture of Mia and Adin!!!
Do you have her sleeping in that big girl bed yet? Alec is now offically climbing out of his crib...every time he gets in it!

Britt said...

That is so cute! Just last night Derek and I were saying we're so glad Luke isn't crawling out of his crib yet... I'm sure it's just a matter of time, but we've been lucky to not have any major climbers-- we like having the little cage to put them in. :) Every night Luke climbs into bed next to Reid as if he's ready to snuggle in for the night but as soon as the lights go off, he jumps out.