Sunday, February 25, 2007

Scheduling!

Hey everyone, we are trying to organize our schedule and are worried about getting everthing in. We need to know some things and you probably need to know some things from us. We won't bore you with some of our travels, but we are going to Derek's graduation arriving in Lansing on May 2nd, and flying out of Lansing on May 4th. Everyone (Cami and Jason, me, Alyson, Connor, Dad, Mom, Derek, Britt) are doing the Bolder Boulder on May 28th (do the Pelican Fest Sprint Triathlon with me the Saturday before if you want). On July 14th Derek and I are doing the Triple Bypass ride from Evergreen to Avon, Colorado. We need to know when Hannah's baptism is? Preston will be baptized on Saturday, July 28th. Connor will likely be ordained a deacon on his birthday Friday, Sept. 21st because we're going to Guatemala on the 22nd. I'm taking Dad, Connor, and Connor's grandfather to the priesthood session in Salt Lake on the 1st weekend of October. Let us know some of your plans as well so that we can get this year planned out.

9 comments:

Nori said...

Don't forget we've got the Grizzweaver Reunion at winter park any part of or the whole week of June 8 - 15. We need to decide which part of that week that everyone can be there.

fred said...

This is very confusing. Am I getting a triple bypass? If so, why? Am I dad or Connor's grandfather? Why can I not be both? Is mom aware of her participation in the Boulder Bolder? Are you aware that Derek is not moving back here to be your personal party friend. It is my understanding that he will have a job.

Britt said...

Ha ha ha, I'm sure Derek would love to be Adam's personal party friend if Adam will foot the bill, and support our family.
We are kind of waiting for March 15 (Match Day) when we will know our destiny and the details of Derek's schedule. My understanding is that he will start oriendation around the last week of June. As for the Weaver Family Reunion, we can probably accomodate the rest of you as to what part of the week we can be there.
We have Preston's baptism on the calendar.
FYI my sister Cami's graduation is on Friday May 25 (Jason's b-day!), so we'll be attending that.
We are planning on the Bolder Boulder... have any of you normal people (i.e. other than Adam) signed up yet?(I know Adam has been signed up since last year.) :)
I would love to go to Education Week again, if I can figure out something for my little ones.
Other than that, our calendar is open until we have more details on our future life.

Adam Weaver said...

For the Weaver reunion, I can be there the afternoon of the 8th and we can stay through the 13th if I arrange it right. I will need to be in my office on the 15th though. I realize that Derek will have to work. Besides, with him possibly living in Grand Junction, he won't be able to play anyway. Dad, your Dad as long as i'm talking and Connor's grandfather when he is talking to you, but if I refer to Connor's grandfather it is my father-in-law. Mom is not aware of her Bolder Boulder participation, that's why I just informed her.

Cami said...

First of all, the only way that Jason would be participating in the Boulder Bolder is if I were dead at the finish line. I would like to do it, but cannot make any garantees until I decide if I can go to Derek's graduation or not. I will be working on that one soon. Hannah will be getting Baptized the first Saturday in August (unless the stake has different plans for August) Plan on it unless I tell you otherwise. That date is August 4th. My kids are in school until June 18th. I will need to verify what important test, etc.. they will need to get done and therefore what day I can pull them out, but plan on us for most of the week in June. I know for sure that I will be attending education week...whatever it takes...did I get that all answered?

Cami said...

No pressure, but do you think Jason could hitch a ride to that Priesthood session with you...?

Adam Weaver said...

Jason could go, but he'll have to get a ticket. I got 4 from my Stake President.

Adam Weaver said...

Also, Preston is supposed to be baptized on Aug. 4th as well, but we're going to be gone that Saturday to the Youth Triathlon Nationals in Wisconsin Dells, WI. We just asked to change Preston's bapism on Sunday from Aug. 4th to July 28th.

Cami said...

I was wondering how it might be if we did the two baptisms together! We cannot change the date here, our stake will not allow it, but maybe, if no-one objects (And please speak up, or forever...)we could do them togther at your building on the 28th. Any thoughts?