Tuesday, April 17, 2007

News from the Richards Household

We're doing well. So far not a single clogged sink, broken door, or school lesson missed. Don't know if its just that girls are easier or if Cami deliberately limited this week's schedule. I've got a feeling it's the later. It is more hectic in the mornings with earrings to insert, hair to do and "what shoes to wear" decisions, however. (thank goodness they wear uniforms!!:-)

For an update, I'm impressed with Alec's progress since we saw him in February. He's repeating a lot more words, putting two to three word sentences together, but most importantly, there's a lot more eye contact and social interaction. I've got a feeling that his speech will catch up quickly and everything will be just fine.

The only problem is Grandma's allergies are torturous. I've always said I was allergic to Utah and here's the proof. I wish, however, I could go back to typical symptoms of sneezing, itching, and watery eyes instead of the atypical, old person symptoms of sneezing, clogged sinuses, headache, fatigue, and lethargy that I have now. Medicines only help a little.

Love you all!

2 comments:

Adam Weaver said...

Glad to see that not everyone is as crazy as us. Glad to hear Alec is improving. Sorry about your allergies.

Britt said...

What a relief that Alec is showing signs of improvement!
I don't know what I'll do if I ever get a girl... it takes me long enough to get boys dressed and hair simply combed!
I wish we had uniforms... choosing school clothes has become a battle with Ethan.