Saturday, April 28, 2007

We Miss Our Kids!

New York is fun, but we're ready to be home with our kids. My meetings came to an end today and Alyson and I took a trip to Babylon, otherwise known as the Bronx. I had always wanted to see a Red Sox/Yankee game in Yankee stadium. I can now cross that off the list. It was an experience. We sat in between Red Sox and Yankee fans that just couldn't stop using the "F-bomb." It was unbelievable. Grown men and women acting like children. The game did get entertaining and close and that's when the fireworks started in the stands. Then, getting on the subway to go back to our hotel was absolutely crazy. Yesterday, we saw "Hairspray." It was very entertaining. The traffic is really starting to eat at me though. We miss our kids. New York reminds you of how clean and wholesome we really have it in our home!

No comments: