We know that Jane was blessed and I am sure it was a beautiful event, but we wouldn't know...Hint, Hint! We wish we could have been there on our own, but swim team start up and a once a year Dance recital got in the way...we are sorry for that, but where o where are the pictures?!
2 comments:
Sorry, it's I can do to take care of four kids (full-time, now that Ethan is out of school) without breaking down crying, so I try to stay away from the computer, where I tend to get lost in cyberspace.
Mandy took most of the pics and is emailing me the CD this week, but I have yet to do a full-out photo shoot of Jane in her dress... blessing day was pretty hectic. Check out the Hatch site for more pics.
Hope you know that I understand completely. I barely made it through our first week of "summer"...in quotations because it has been April or October-like weather.
Post a Comment