This was probably the hardest race I've done! All I wanted to do was lay here, but it was too hot to do that.
My biggest support!
Our view from the room! It was gorgeous!
The Hawaii temple on Oahu!
This is the last place we stayed. It had a great beach with snorkeling. We had a lot of fun with Alyson's parents.Well, we're back! It was a great trip. Our biggest mistake was that we jumped to too many islands in too short of a time. It was a lot of fun though. I'm very happy with my triathlon. 3rd place was a great finish for me, but I was and still am very disappointed that I missed out on getting into the big dance by 1 slot! Oh well, now I can keep training until I get in. Wish you could have all been there!
3 comments:
I prefer the hawaii scenes over the race stuff. It seems counter intuitive to travel to such a great place and then work so hard. Nevertheless, way to go. dad
I am sorry about your placement, but third is pretty darn good anyway, so congrats! I am with dad! Why does something that makes you feel like death intrigue you so much? I have tried to "get it" but I just don't. What Islands did you hop to?
we went to the big island, maui, and oahu
Post a Comment