
These are the two photos I have on my own camera from blessing day. Yes, that bath photo was in the middle of the afternoon, when apparently trashing the basement and throwing stuff in the Grandpa and Grandma's pond had gotten old. It was a very fun day, but crazy-- I didn't get all the photos I wanted of Jane in her dress, but between everyone wanting to hold her, her wanting to eat, and trying to get dinner ready for everyone else to eat, I decided to ignore my typical instincts to be the photographer and enjoy the day. I'll have to do her own photo shoot this week. Mandy took lots of photos that she is sending me on CD, but you can see a few if you click "Britt's Family" on the link to the right.
The blessing was beautiful-- along with Derek in the circle were Grandpas Fred and Randy, Bishop Tidwell, President McClure, and friends Gregg and Russ. I think that was everyone-- correct me if I'm wrong, guys. Jane was an angel-- she didn't cry until I got up to bear my testimony. :) Thanks everyone for being there to make it so special, and we missed those of you who weren't able to be there, but we understand! Life is busy!
1 comment:
What happened? She is not a new born anymore. Still cute as ever, though. Hannah was happiest to see some more recent pics.
Post a Comment