Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Blessing Day



It was a grand day and a blessing well done. I have never participated in a blessing where the baby was so totally quiet and peaceful. A real beauty. I have some pictures for the 75% of the family that missed the event. I mean 75% of the adult children. The little weaver kids were there and well behaved I might add. ;)

3 comments:

Cami said...

Great pictures. Thank you for sharing. I am so sorry we missed the event. I wish we were not so far away. That would make things much easier.

Adam Weaver said...

Great pics! We (Alyson and me) wish we could have been there for the special day. I just don't understand why you don't plan around my triathlon's? Weird!

Nori said...

We all wish you were closer too! It would be so much more fun at our family events.