MOM in Hell.
The real Cayman trip, in the car driving to another beach because we could not be content on the beach in the back yard.Well, it looks like we are on the road again. Today we go to Adam's to assist in the raising of kids until Saturday morning. Then we are off to utah so the Richards can enjoy the beauty of the nicest state in the good old US, Hawaii. We will be there until Tuesday April 25th. Then a brief stop back in the Fort to get freshened up and off to Michigan to retrive the micro weavers from the land of winter gloom. I guess we will all have a brief get together in Lansing before we return home by May 6th.
Thought I would share a picture of Mom visiting my future home. While we were in the Cayman's, we visited Hell. Then we went back with Adam's family so we've been to Hell and back.
3 comments:
Preston's favorite thing to tell people about our Cayman trip was that he went to Hell
Mom, You look skiiiinnnyyy! Great shot in hell!
It must be an optical illusion, because I am fat as I ever was. Don't be having any expectations!
Post a Comment