First of all, let me say that I'm sorry we have been out of the loop. We have been in Arizona for the past week for my grandma's funeral and visiting family there. I still haven't gotten back into the swing of things since we've moved.... several emails and phone calls to respond to. In any case, Happy Birthdays to Jason and Adin! Congratulations to Shelby (swim team) and Paige (graduation) and Connor (Bolder Boulder.... but I think I could have beaten you... I'd better prove it soon, before it's too late!)
Please check your email tonight... we'll be sending a template of questions that we need everyone to fill out for Trivial Pursuit, Weaver Family Style. :) It would be a great FHE activity for tomorrow night... or whenever you get the chance, but the sooner we get them back, the better. I'll send it out after dinner.
Thanks! Can't wait to see you all!
1 comment:
I want you to know that we are working on them. I have a really busy week.
Post a Comment