Monday, June 25, 2007

In Honor of Adam's Birthday, 1 Week Late

Happy Birthday, Adam!
(even if it is a week late)
(I need to hang the birthday calendar lower so that Ethan can remind me ahead of time and not the day after, like he did last week.)
We're so glad to have you as a brother & uncle!




This might be Adam's last frontier to conquer: his gag reflex. Do you think he would have had such a hard time if he would have known he was just eating spam in gravy and not dog food after all?

4 comments:

Cami said...

I was chasing my son around the house when Adam had his "dog food" moment. I did not get to see it, but even though I was outside...I heard him, gagging. Thanks for the shots.

Nori said...

I just can't believe he's 37!!!

You know what that means for me :)

I know your day was kind of stressfrul with all you issues at work........but as always I love you!

Adam Weaver said...

thanks all! just so you know, I was faking that whole gagging thing! i knew it wasn't dog food the whole time, boy i sure fooled you all!

Cami said...

Oh, yes I did forget to say Happy Birthday old man...I love you!