Sunday, June 24, 2007

Connor's Back!

Connor in Harper's Ferry (it was hot and miserable)

At the Korean War memorial (he thought it was cool)

The view from the Lincoln Memorial

In front of the famous Lincoln Statue

In front of the White House.

Connor had a great trip to our nation's capital this week! It appears that he learned a lot and made some new friends. He went through the entire gammet of emotions while he was there, but in the end was sad to leave his friends and said that it was a great trip. We are glad to have him home. We've got a few of his pictures.

4 comments:

Nori said...

Hey Connor! Glad to have you back! Looks like you had a great trip.

Love you!

fred said...

What about new and better laws. I thought he was going to advise the present administration. Nevertheless, he saw the good stuff. Where is his picture with George?

Britt said...

Connor-- I'm excited to hear your thoughts about the trip! Did you get home sick? Meet or see anyone famous? How did your speech go? It looks like it was a memorable experience!

Cami said...

We are so glad you made it home, alive. I don't know if I could have made it alone. Your pictures are great, keep up the good work.