start at the bottom and scroll upThe Reunion was great!!!




Thanks for sharing the Dora Back Pack with Luke, Mia!

Luke packed up and ready to leaving the cabin... 20 Weavers under one roof is too much!

..."Wow, Paigey can act tough, too!"

Adin & Reid acting tough....

I love all these little buddies!

I think I deserve a photo-contest award for this one--
I didn't even notice the "Friendship Lane" sign!
(Click to Enlarge)

Weaver/Richards Family Reunion!
There are so many good pics, I'll just have to mail you the CD!


June 4, 2007
Little Weavers come to play with Microweavers while the Dads take a bike ride
4 comments:
great job with all the pics!
I love the photos and yes you can have a reward for the "Friendship Lane" photo. Great Shot...better because it was an accident. You know, I never mentioned, but we had Hannah's red pillow in a suit case all along.
phew, I was wondering where that pillow could have disappeared to!
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
Post a Comment