You know summer is here when there are a million things going on. The Weaver Reunion started it out with a bang. It was great to see everyone! We got home and I found out that my office had basically gone nuts without me there. I guess I can't leave again. We then had a triathlon yesterday. Connor took 1st, it was an all out sprint to the end. Preston did great and learned a few things for his very first triathlon (tying your shoes in transition takes too long!). I didn't feel too good, but had a decent race nonetheless (too little sleep and too much mountain biking at the reunion). Last night was a tear jerker as Connor let out some emotion about traveling to D.C. by himself. Early this morning we went to the airport and had a serious ordeal trying to get him on the plane, but finally did. He has since called us from D.C. stating, "I'm having the time of my life!" What a difference 24 hours makes! When Connor gets back we'll share some of his pictures with you all. He has been instructed to take a lot. So, I've got just a few of our pictures, we'll burn a disc with all of the reunion pictures for everyone.
Sunday, June 17, 2007
Summer Is Here!
You know summer is here when there are a million things going on. The Weaver Reunion started it out with a bang. It was great to see everyone! We got home and I found out that my office had basically gone nuts without me there. I guess I can't leave again. We then had a triathlon yesterday. Connor took 1st, it was an all out sprint to the end. Preston did great and learned a few things for his very first triathlon (tying your shoes in transition takes too long!). I didn't feel too good, but had a decent race nonetheless (too little sleep and too much mountain biking at the reunion). Last night was a tear jerker as Connor let out some emotion about traveling to D.C. by himself. Early this morning we went to the airport and had a serious ordeal trying to get him on the plane, but finally did. He has since called us from D.C. stating, "I'm having the time of my life!" What a difference 24 hours makes! When Connor gets back we'll share some of his pictures with you all. He has been instructed to take a lot. So, I've got just a few of our pictures, we'll burn a disc with all of the reunion pictures for everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Summer is so here that I have not even had time to check the blog. Thanks for the cute pictures. We are excited to hear about the Washington trip...let us know!
Post a Comment