Monday, June 25, 2007

Summer Fun!!!

Hey guys--
Well, this past week has been my week of trying to get back into a routine and remember how to raise my kids without Derek's help. I'm doing alright, I think-- at least getting more sleep than he is, so I can't complain. My goal for this evening is to have dinner and FHE ready so we can put the kids-- and him-- to bed by 8:30. :)
So I'll try to catch up and put up a few highlights from the past month and a half!



Most recent pictures are first.... maybe you should start at the bottom and scroll up! (sorry)


The Amish people having a snowball fight was an amusing site!

There's still snow at the Continental Divide!


"Treasure Falls" was an awesome little hike right off the side of the highway near Wolf Creek Pass. The boys were very motivated to hike and search for the "lost treasure" French Explorers had hidden there over a hundred years ago!
The Grand Canyon was really amazing--
but maybe our kids were still too young to appreciate it
We drove on the "Historic Route 66"

We took the long route home and enjoyed some natural land marks along the way
Sunset Crater is an old volcano



Ethan, Reid & Luke got a taste of desert life down in Arizona-- they were very intrigued by the "cacti" and lizards


May 25, 2007
Celebrating Cami's Graduation!


May 22, 2007
Celebrating Luke's 2nd Birthday at Chuck E. Cheese!

No comments: