The baby mom and the baby
My first son. Laying still for the only time in his life.Not to take anything from any of my great kids, but only one of you could be the first. If I had not been so proud of the first, perhaps I would have only had one. I cannot even say what a great blessing kids really are. So anyway, Happy Birthday to the first. Too bad your mother was too young to have children. I am pleased with all you do and wish you the best of the end of 37 years and the beginning of 38. Wow thirty-eight years. I can still remember the first day!!!! Truly one of the best of my life. Love dad
2 comments:
Yes, big brother, Happy Birthday. Mom, you look so young. WOW!
Boy, today's been crazy! I just now looked at the blog. Thanks Dad! My office staff tricked me today. They said that I had a lunch with another doctor and I complained (for the 1st time ever) that I didn't want to go to lunch with a doctor on my B-day. Well, I rushed to the restaurant and my staff soon came in as well and treated me to sushi! It was great. I sure love my family and WOW, is that really my MOM!
Post a Comment